What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you only when you place an order.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails:The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
How do we protect your information?
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our server.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- Shipment to aboard is delivered by FedEx or TNT.
- There is 50% shipping copay of the actual shipping cost.
- Customs/duties/taxes/fees: If applicable, the customer will be charged according to his country’s authorities.
- We strongly recommend to order the paintings rolled in a tube and frame it locally in order to avoid high shipping cost.
- All paintings take 3 to 4 weeks to paint.
- Custom paintings and custom size take about 4 weeks to paint.
- A digital photo of the done painting will be emailed to the customer for approval or comments before actual shipment. If the customer does not reply within 10 days, the painting will be considered as approved.